Terms and Conditions
GYMNASTICS AUSTRALIA 'LITTLE STAR VOUCHER OFFER'
- The following terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions) apply to the Gymnastics Australia
'Little Star Voucher Offer' (the Promotion). By registering, the Voucher holder warrants that
they have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Information on how to enter the Promotion form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Participation in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter for the Promotion is Little Star Gift Voucher Pty Ltd (ACN 131 179 158) located at
Level 1, 54 St Kilda Road, St Kilda 3182, telephone +61 0423 336077 (Promoter).
- The administrator for the Promotion is Gymnastics Australia (ABN 63 125 115 424) located at Sports
House, Level 2/375 Albert Road ALBERT PARK VIC 3206, telephone (03) 8698 9718 (GA).
How to Claim Offer
- The Promotion commences at 9.00am AEDT on 1 August, 2014 and closes at 11.59pm AEDST on 31 December
2014 (Registration Period).
- To claim the offer of one (1) gymnastics session (Session) under the Promotion, you must complete
the following steps during the Registration Period:
a. purchase one (1) Little Star Gift Voucher Booklet (Booklet)
sold within Australia;
b. visit http://www.littlestar.gymnastics.org.au/(Website);
c. enter the voucher code - the voucher code is only effective on the
d. select from the list of participating gymnastics clubs (Participating
e. input the your details including a valid email address;
f. agree to the Terms and Conditions; and
g. submit the completed form.
(together, the Registration Process)
- The claimant must ensure that the Registration Process is completed during the Registration
- GA reserves the right to extend the Registration Period at its own discretion.
- Claims will be deemed accepted once the Registration Process is completed. No responsibility will be
taken for lost, late or misdirected claims.
- Errors and omissions may be accepted at GA's discretion. Failure by GA to enforce any of its rights
at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promotion is open only to Australian residents. Persons under the age of 18 at the time of
submitting a claim must have approval from their parent/guardian. The parent/guardian of the
claimant must read and consent to the Terms and Conditions.
- GA and the Promoter reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Vouchers (including,
but not limited to a holder's identity and place of residence) and disqualify any person who submits
a voucher that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the process.
- Claimants will be sent an email to their nominated email address usually within 24 hours of
completing the Registration Process.
- Every valid Booklet purchased during the Registration Period will contain one (1) gymnastics session
voucher (Voucher). Each Voucher entitles the holder to exchange their Voucher for one Session
at the venue of their choice, subject to:
a. the list of Participating Clubs published on the Website; and
b. session availability at each Participating Club.
- The Voucher must be surrendered at the selected Participating Club on redemption as proof of
purchase. GA and each Participating Club reserve the right to request the presentation of photo
identification with the Voucher as proof of identity.
- Only original, printed Vouchers shall be accepted for redemption. Photocopied, illegible, damaged,
altered or scanned vouchers may not be accepted. The Voucher:
a. cannot be transferred, exchanged, sold, taken as cash or used in
conjunction with any other voucher or special offer by GA, a Participating Club or the
b. is not redeemable by existing members of Participating Clubs;
c. expires on the date specified on the Voucher.
- Redemption of a Voucher:
a. can only be made at the Participating Club selected by the holder of
the Voucher during the Registration Process;
b. is subject to pre-booking in accordance with clause 17 of the Terms
c. does not include any ancillary costs associated with redemption or
incurred by the Participating Club;
d. is forfeited if a Voucher holder does not redeem prior to the expiry
e. does not entitle a Voucher holder to any unused balance of the
Voucher, in cash or otherwise; and
f. is subject to the Terms and Conditions, which expressly include
those printed on each Voucher.
- Each Voucher holder is entitled to redeem one Voucher only per Participating Club.
- GA and each Participating Club reserve the right to limit the number Sessions during school and
public holidays or any other peak period, at their discretion.
- GA, Participating Clubs, the Promoter and their respective agents and distributors are not liable
for lost, stolen or damaged Vouchers.
- A claimant must pre-book a session time with the selected Participating Club prior to redeeming the
Voucher to be eligible for the Session. GA and each Participating Club reserve the right to refuse
redemption of a Voucher if pre-booking has not been completed.
- The duration of each Session may vary between each Participating Club. GA recommends Voucher
a. pre-book well in advance to ensure redemption can occur before the
b. enquire with the selected Participating Club whether any special
limitations or restrictions apply;
c. confirm the contents and duration of the Session with the selected
Participating Club; and
d. request details of any applicable terms and conditions of the
selected Participating Club.
- GA, Participating Clubs, the Promoter and their respective agents are not liable if a Session is
cancelled or postponed (either completely or in part) as a result of matters which are outside their
direct and reasonable control. The session will be rescheduled to the next available date. Every
reasonable effort will be made to provide the Session on the date and at the time booked.
- GA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to withdraw, substitute, or transfer a Session with
one of equal or greater value at another Participating Club.
- Each Session:
a. may involve certain health and safety risks;
b. is provided subject to the Voucher holder disclosing to the
Participating Club any pre-existing medical or other condition that may affect the risk that either
the Voucher holder or any other person will suffer injury, loss or damage; and
c. is provided subject to the Voucher holder (or his/her parent or
guardian if under 18 years of age) signing the standard terms and conditions and any required
waivers of the relevant Participating Club.
- Voucher holders consent to GA and/or the Participating Club using their name, likeness, image and/or
voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period
without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Promotion, and promoting products and services
distributed and/or supplied by GA.
- If the Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably
anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of GA and the Promoter, GA and/or the
Promoter reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
a. to disqualify the Voucher holder; or
b. to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as
- In consideration of GA and the Participating Club redeeming the Voucher, to the extent permitted by
law, each Session participant (Participant):
a. releases and will release GA and the Participating Club from all
Claims they may have or may have had but for this release arising from or in connection with
participation in the Session; and
b. releases and indemnifies GA and the Participating Club against any
Claim which may be made by the Participant or on the Participant's behalf for or in respect of or
arising out of the death of the Participant whether caused by the negligence or breach of contract
by GA or the Participating Club or in any other manner whatsoever; and
c. indemnifies and will keep indemnified GA and the Participating Club
to the extent permitted by law in respect of any Claim by any person:
i. arising as a result of or in connection with
participation in the Session; or
ii. against GA and the Participating Club in
respect of any injury, loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the Participant's failure
to comply with GA's or the Participating Club's rules and/or directions,
save that the above releases and indemnities shall not apply to the extent that the loss, damage or
injury that is the subject of the Claim is caused or contributed to by the grossly negligent act or
omission of a GA or the Participating Club.
- For the purposes of clause 25, Claim means and includes any action, suit, proceeding, claim, demand,
damage, penalty, cost or expense however arising from or in connection with the Session, but does
a. a claim against GA or by any person expressly entitled to make a
claim under a GA insurance policy; or
b. a claim against GA under any right expressly conferred by its
Constitution or regulations.
- As a condition of participation in the Session, Participants may be required to sign legal
documentation in the form required by GA or a Participating Club in their absolute discretion,
including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity.
- Personal Information provided when redeeming the Voucher is necessary for the conduct and management
The Voucher holder acknowledges that GA and the Participating Club may use or disclose personal
information for the purposes of conducting and administering the Promotion or promotional material
parties such as: the Promoter; Participating Clubs; affiliates; companies engaged by GA to carry out
functions and activities on GA's behalf including direct marketing; and GA's professional advisers,
including its accountants, auditors and lawyers and insurers; and government departments or
agencies; however personal information is not generally disclosed to anyone outside Australia. GA's
information held by GA or make a complaint about the handling of personal information, and provides
information about how a complaint will be dealt with by GA. A Voucher holder may not be permitted to
redeem a Voucher if the information is not provided. If a person does not wish to receive
promotional material from GA's sponsors and third parties he/she must advise GA in writing or via
the opt-out procedures provided in the relevant communication.
- The Terms and Conditions (and the documents to which they refer) constitute the entire agreement
between the parties in respect of the Promotion and supersedes all other agreements, understandings
and representations and negotiations with GA, a Participating Club and the Promoter in relation to
the Promotion. To the extent that any clause of the Terms and Conditions is void or unenforceable it
is severable and does not affect the remaining clauses.
- The governing law of these Terms and Conditions is the law of the state of Victoria. The Voucher
holder irrevocably and unconditionally consents and submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of
Victoria in which any incident occurs and waives any right to object to the exercise of such
If you need assistance claiming your Session, please call (03) 8698 9700 Monday to Friday 9.30am-5.00pm AEST